How can Ping-Admin.Com be helpful to you?
Ping-Admin.Com — hign-end service for system administrators and web site owners.
It’s no secret that an out-of-service web site or corporate e-mail may cause not only substantial material losses, but also significant reputational damage. But even if the worst has happened and a web site became inaccessible, it’s important to get notified about it as soon as possible. Using Ping-Admin.ru you will be immediately alerted if any failure of service hosted on your server and be able to restore service quickly.
The main thing: — Ping-Admin.Com performs round-the-clock accessibility monitoring and health check of services such as:
- HTTP, HTTPS (site performance verification).
- MySQL, PostgreSQL (database performance verification).
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP (mail performance verification).
As soon as one of these services experiences an outage, you will immediately receive a notification* via any of these methods: e-mail, SMS, phone call, internet pager (such as Telegram, Skype, Slack, Viber, Jabber, ICQ), RSS, web service method request to an URI of your choice.
Also — our monitoring service allows this regular checks:
- The end date of SSL-certificate →
- Virus check for web site →
- Domain name and IP in blacklists: Spamhaus, Roskomnadzor →
- Internal server resources: load, hard disk, uptime in days and many others →
Ping-Admin.Com offers you powerful and flexible tools for monitoring health of your hosted services to give you peace of mind 24 hours a day. You maintaining full control over your infrastructure. Check out our a full suite of our services by visiting ping-admin.com to see for yourself how easy it is to take advantage of our monitoring tools.
In order to start using Ping-Admin.Com services, you have to register. Registration is very simple and takes just few seconds. Register now to receive free monitoring services of a hosted service of your choice for 45 days**.
* — all notifications (SMS, phone calls, e-mail, ICQ, Skype, Telegram, Slack, Viber, Jabber, RSS, HTTP) are free of charge.
** — with every 10 minutes monitoring (for Telnet and web site monitoring with methods GET or POST — every 20 minutes).